Fire Fighting Equipment & Life Saving Appliances
Inspection of fire fighting equipment is a very significant project that needs to be undertaken only by the most experienced and qualified engineers. Flawless operation of the fire fighting equipment, that is inspected during said surveys, is very crucial for the maintenance of safety on vessels. One of the key services that we conduct is the required inspections and servicing of marine fire fighting equipment and products to ensure perfect operation and optimal performance during any given conditions.
Experience, Immediate Availability & Quality
Navaltech’s team members have all the necessary experience, knowledge and qualifications in order to carry out fire fighting inspections. All our service engineers have numerous years of experience in the field of fire fighting inspections and they are continually trained by manufacturers specialized in safety.
We currently offer a full range of marine fire safety inspections and supplies. Our experienced service engineers can perform inspection and maintenance of any of your below safety items.
- Fire extinguishers of all types
- Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Emergency escape breathing devices (EEBD)
- Fixed foam systems
- Fixed CO2 fire fighting systems
- Immersion suits
- Life jackets
- Sprinkler system
- Fire alarm system
- Fixed dry powder system
- Fixed FM200 system
- Fire detection system
- Water mist system
- Supply and Replacement of Flexible hoses
- Medical oxygen (resuscitator & bottles)
- Chemical analysis (foam, air, moisturizing)
- Hydrostatic testing and refilling
- Gas detection and calibration
- Spares for all of the above
We use state-of-the-art and well maintained equipment in order to conduct our services with precision and efficiency.
Our class certificates include the following:
- Lloyds Register of Shipping (LRS)
- Det Norse Veritas (DNV)
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NKK)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- Chinese Classification Society (CCS)
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS)
- International Naval Surveys Bureau (INSB)
View our Certifications
- Lloyd’s Register (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- DNV (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- NKK (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- ABS (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- BV (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- RINA (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- CCS (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- RMRS (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- INSB (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- KRS (LIFEBOATS / UTM)
- IRS (LIFEBOATS / UTM)
MAKER APPROVED FOR LIFEBOATS , LAUNCHING APPLIANCES AND RELEASE GEARS
- Fassmer - Marland Ltd. / Hai Hong Boat Making Co Ltd.
- Qingdao Beihai HeavyShipbuilding Industry Co Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiaoyan Marine Equipment Co. Ltd / Jiangyin Xinjiang F.R.P.Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangyinshi Beihai LSA Co.,Ltd.
- Sangsangin Industry Co. Ltd./ ex-Dongnam Marine Crane Co. Ltd.
- Oriental Precision & Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Hai Hong Boat Making Co. Ltd.
- HXN (ZhejiangHengxin Ship Equipment Co., Ltd).
- DSB Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Huahai Marine Equipment Factory.
- Wuxi Wenjiao G.F.R.P. Factory.
- Wuxi Dongwu.
- Wuxi Mingzi Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Release gears –Hooks).
- Zhenjiang Marine Auxiliary,
- GEPA-Fiberglass Industry & Trade Co.Inc.
- Stoczna USTKA - Lifeboats & Launching Appliances,
- NOR-MAR FAR EAST Services,
- Jiangyin Neptune MarineAppliances Co. Ltd.
- Jiangyin Wolong FRP Boat Co. Ltd.
- Gurdesan Lifesaving systems.
- Jiangsu Huaiyin Marine Machinery (Lifeboats, Release Gear & Launching Appliances)
- Wuxi XingSheng (Release Mechanisms)
- Shin Myung Tech
- Lalizas (Release Mechanisms)
- Narwhal (Rescue Boats)
FLAG APPROVED FOR LIFEBOATS , LAUNCHING APPLIANCES AND RELEASE GEARS