Cargo Gear Load Test
Cargo Gear include all lifting appliances (cranes) used for cargo operations. Cargo Gear Inspection involves the visual inspection of all parts that compose a crane, as well as dynamic load tests, replacement of wires (if required) and Magnetic particle Inspection (M.P.I.) of main support bolts.
Navaltech’s team members have all the necessary experience, knowledge and qualifications in order to carry out Cargo Gear inspections. All our service engineers have numerous years of experience in the field of Cargo Gear inspections and they are continually trained. Moreover, our company has developed a training system in order to ensure our engineers are excellently trained, using the latest technology and equipment which is necessary to satisfy our customers’ and Classification Societies’ requirements. Our training system requires that all our service engineers attend at least twice a year internal training courses, that are both practical (on-board vessels) and theoretical (in the office).
Exclusive services: WaterWeights & Seaflex waterbags
Navaltech, in conjunction with the WaterWeights & Seaflex brand of Unique Group’s Buoyancy & Ballast division, is now offering additional load testing services via our worldwide network. Our company is the exclusive representative in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans. We are specialized in the hire & purchase of a wide range of Waterbags (1t – 100t), inspection, load testing, and certification of cranes, davits, lifeboats, gangways and other load-bearing structures. We offer support, repair and maintenance of the WaterWeights & Seaflex waterbags by our certified service engineers.
Load cells, waterbags and shackles used by our team, are all fully certified.
Our team of highly trained and experienced service engineers is available 24/7 worldwide and can efficiently deliver the required Cargo Gear Load Tests and ensure full satisfaction of our Clients and of Classification Societies. Reliability is a key goal and value for our company, thus, we always make sure that there is constant availability of service engineers so as to undertake urgent requests at any time.
View our Certifications
- Lloyd’s Register (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- DNV (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- NKK (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- ABS (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- BV (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- RINA (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- CCS (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- RMRS (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- INSB (LIFEBOATS / UTM / FFE / LSA)
- KRS (LIFEBOATS / UTM)
- IRS (LIFEBOATS / UTM)
MAKER APPROVED FOR LIFEBOATS , LAUNCHING APPLIANCES AND RELEASE GEARS
- Fassmer - Marland Ltd. / Hai Hong Boat Making Co Ltd.
- Qingdao Beihai HeavyShipbuilding Industry Co Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiaoyan Marine Equipment Co. Ltd / Jiangyin Xinjiang F.R.P.Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangyinshi Beihai LSA Co.,Ltd.
- Sangsangin Industry Co. Ltd./ ex-Dongnam Marine Crane Co. Ltd.
- Oriental Precision & Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Hai Hong Boat Making Co. Ltd.
- HXN (ZhejiangHengxin Ship Equipment Co., Ltd).
- DSB Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Huahai Marine Equipment Factory.
- Wuxi Wenjiao G.F.R.P. Factory.
- Wuxi Dongwu.
- Wuxi Mingzi Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Release gears –Hooks).
- Zhenjiang Marine Auxiliary,
- GEPA-Fiberglass Industry & Trade Co.Inc.
- Stoczna USTKA - Lifeboats & Launching Appliances,
- NOR-MAR FAR EAST Services,
- Jiangyin Neptune MarineAppliances Co. Ltd.
- Jiangyin Wolong FRP Boat Co. Ltd.
- Gurdesan Lifesaving systems.
- Jiangsu Huaiyin Marine Machinery (Lifeboats, Release Gear & Launching Appliances)
- Wuxi XingSheng (Release Mechanisms)
- Shin Myung Tech
- Lalizas (Release Mechanisms)
- Narwhal (Rescue Boats)
FLAG APPROVED FOR LIFEBOATS , LAUNCHING APPLIANCES AND RELEASE GEARS